Monday, October 1, 2012

Donations and Midterms

A big thank you to the families who have already donated items/money for our class Fun(d) Fest Auction Basket. I will be taking donations up until this Friday October 5th.  Please remember it is not required, but you do receive commitment points for your donations to the basket. 


Midterm grades will be coming home in the Friday family file folders. 3rd graders receive letter grades. I will print a page that shows their progress to this point. Please remember it is not a final grade for the trimester. I used last Friday as a cut off date. Anything not turned in by that date will not be included in this update. If you have any questions about your child's grades after you see the midterm grades, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me. 

So far, I have been impressed by how well they get their work done and turned in to me. Keep it up at home. Please be sure to check their folders for past projects and papers. They do not need to stay in the folder once they have been graded. 

October will be a busy month with days off, North Dakota State Testing, Harvest Hoe-Down, Fun(d) Fest and many other extra activities not related to school. I will keep you up to date on here and send any additional information home with a note as well. Happy October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment