Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Fun(d) Fest

Hi everyone! Just in case the note I sent home today (Friday) does not make it home, here is the exact note again! Please know that it is not required to donate, but all donations are appreciated. Fun(d) Fest brings in a lot of money for our school for supplies and items we may not otherwise be able to purchase. Thank you in advance for your generosity. I do not mind shopping, so please feel free to send a monetary donation if you don't want to brave the stores! You can check the sign up sheet outside the door anytime, and if you have any questions please let me know! 



Fall Fun(d) Fest
Silent Auction Basket

3rd grade will be putting together a Fall Harvest Basket for the Fun(d) Fest this year. I am looking for donations for our basket. The theme is fall harvest, so anything that has to do with Thanksgiving or the fall season will be great. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!

Examples: decorative cloth napkins, placemats, napkin rings, harvest decorations, pot holders, seasonal coffee, wine, cookbook, candles, meats, cheeses, Hugo’s gift cards, etc.

If you do not want to do any shopping, but would still like to donate, I will take monetary donations. With these donations, I will purchase any other items not donated that we would like to add to the basket.

I will put a sign up sheet outside my classroom door. If you would like to sign up for a certain item, please do so. You can e-mail me your preference as well at jenny.steele@sendit.nodak.edu, and I will add it to the list. This will help us get a variety of items.


Items and monetary donations can be brought to the classroom on or before October 5th.

Thank you in advance for your help and generosity!


Mrs. Steele 

No comments:

Post a Comment