Friday, April 19, 2013

Bike Volunteer!

I am looking for someone or a few people to help out with bikes the morning of the bike rodeo.

I drop off both of my children at different locations (preschool and daycare) on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I usually pull into the school lot right at 8am on those days. I know a lot of parents drop off their children before that time, so I am looking for someone to be at the gym doors for about 15 minutes on Thursday morning. 

Mrs. Kochmann will unlock the gym door at 7:45 and all 3rd grade parents can drop off students and bikes at the gym door. I don't want to leave that area unattended during that time, so if you are able to hang around from 7:45-about 8:00am, please send me an e-mail (jenny.steele@sendit.nodak.edu) to let me know. 

It would also be helpful to have another volunteer at the end of the day from about 2:50-3:05 to help get bikes out and back to their owners. If you are able to help out with this part, please let me know as well. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments:

Post a Comment